3 Charles Babbage Road
+44 (0)1223 746 800
How to get here by car
Parking on site is VERY limited and prior reservation is essential but is subject to availablity. Parking is also available at Madingley Road Park and Ride, which is 10 minutes walk from the Hauser Forum.
From the North
At junction 14 (A1), exit onto A14 toward M11/London (E)/Huntingdon/Cambridge. At junction 31, take the A14 exit to Cambridge/A1307/Newmarket/Felixstowe/A10/Ely. Slight left at Huntingdon Rd/A1307. Take the right onto Storey's Way, turn left to stay on Storey's Way. Turn right at Madingley Rd/A1303. Turn left onto J.J. Thomson Ave. The Hauser Forum is located at the junction of J.J. Thomson Ave. and Charles Babbage Road.
From the South
Leave the M11 at junction 13, take the A1303 exit to Cambridge/Bedford/A428. Turn right at Madingley Rd/A1303 (signs for Cambridge). Turn right onto J.J. Thomson Ave. The Hauser Forum is located at the junction of J.J. Thomson Ave. and Charles Babbage Road.
From the railway station
Unfortunately, there is no direct bus from the railway station to the West Cambridge Site, and if this is your first trip, we recommend getting a taxi. However, should you wish to travel by public transport:
- Take any bus to the City Centre (nos. 1, 3, 7) from the station to St Andrew's Street. Then take a Citi4 bus from Bay D3 in nearby Drummer Street. Bus runs every 20 minutes.
- Walk from the station up Station Road, then right and left into Bateman Street and thence to Trumpington Road (15 minute walk), and get the Uni4 bus from outside the Leys School. Bus runs every 20 minutes. Monday to Friday only.
By local bus
These two bus routes serve the Hauser Forum:
- The Citi4 bus runs between Kings Hedges/Arbury Park and Cambourne/St Neots, via the City Centre and the West Cambridge Site.
- The Uni4 bus runs between the Madingley Road Park and Ride Site and Addenbrooke's Hospital via the West Cambridge Site and the City Centre.
There are reduced bus fares on the Uni 4 and Citi4 bus service for University Card holders commuting to the West Cambridge Site.
- Madingley Road Park and Ride
- This Madingley Road Park and Ride service runs every 10 minutes between Newmarket Road and Madingley Road, via the City Centre. Make sure that you catch the bus travelling in the right direction, to Madingley Road. If in doubt, ask the bus driver. The bus stop in the City Centre is Stop D2 in Drummer Street. The bus terminates at the Madingley Road Park and Ride Site which is approximately 10 minutes' walk from the Hauser Forum. See www.stagecoachbus.com for more information.